Monday, September 29, 2008

100 Reasons why I LOVE YOU

I love the way you hold my hand
I love the way you squeeze it when you get excited
I love your sweet smile
I love the smell of your neck
I love the way you kiss
I love the way you walk
I love your eyes, nose, lips
I love the way you sooo love playing basketball
I love the way you always make me smile
I love the way you smile back
I love the way you hug me
I love the way you hug me real tight
I love the way you talk like a kid when were on the phone
I love the way you say iloveyou
I love the way you bring out the best in me
I love your shirts
I love your shoes (hihihi)
I love your messy hair
I love the way your breath smells
I love the mango juice (hihihi)
I love the way you talk about naruto
I love the way you sing
I love the way you fix your hair
I love the way you tease me
I love the way you kiss me on the forehead
I love the way you bite my hand (ewww!!!!)
I love the way that my decisions matter to you (and your are important to me too)
I love the way you love to eat shawarma with jolly frost
I love the way you’re a perfect gentleman
I love the way you talk to people
I love the way you let me take care of you
I love the hair at your back (hihihi)
I love kissing you everywhere
I love the funny bloopers (hihihihi)
I love how you are always understanding with me even when I don’t deserve it
I love the way you tell me stories about your life
I love the way you stay up late just to talk to me on the phone
I love the way you always make me sure that I’ll be home safe
I love the way you love your mama, papa, and jefferson and your baby brother dash!!!!
I love the way you drink lots of lots of milk
I love your electronic and technology savvy
I love your crazy voices, sounds and imitations
I love how you always make me laugh or smile even at times when I don’t want to
I love the way you joke around
I love the way that you make me go crazy
I love hanging out with you
I love staying up all night with you
I love your choice of music
I love watching movies with you (scary or not)
I love it when you tell me your problems
I love that you share your dreams with me
I love your wackiness
I love the way you make me feel about myself
I love your extreme patience with me even when I push it to the limit sometimes
I love how cute and adorable you can be
I love how you give the word perfect a new meaning
I love how I can be clumsy and foolish when im with you, yet know that your love for me will never diminish
I love how you laugh at my stupid jokes and corny phrases
I love how you accept me for who I am and don’t try to change me
I love how honest you are with me no matter what
I love that we share a lot interest
I love how you are a good listener
I love how spontaneous and exciting you can be
I love your sense of humor
I love your ability to take a joke
I love how you don’t try to control me
I love how comfortable you are around me
I love how you can be mature, but you still have a child inside of you
I love how creative you are
I love how you call me pet names
I love the way how you explain when I really don’t understand something
I love the way you walk
I love the way you talk
I love the way you kiss and touch me
I love your faithfulness
I love how I learn new amazing things about you everyday
I love how you make me blush
I love the way you laugh
I love the way you smell
I love how silly you are with dash
I love how you say sorry after we had a fight
I love the way your face glow whenever I have a surprise to you
I love how you always stand up for what you believe in, no matter who’s standing against you
I love how a bit dare-devil you are
I love how you never get mad
I love your thoughtfulness
I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy
I love the way your voice sounds over the phone
I love the way you choose to show your affection for me
I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am
I love the way you treat me
I love the way you take care of us
I love your confidence
I love your openness to try new things
I love that you are beautiful inside and out
I love how you love me unconditionally
I love how we have long walks together
I love that you are not perfect
I love how you complete me
I love you because you are you….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet To Come

The song that best describe the new chapter of my life! 💜