Friday, January 30, 2009

an e-mail from my boss

let me share with you the e-mail that my boss send to us,

we are going through some organizational changes and she thought that this e-mail is very appropriate for us, on what we are going through this couple of days and on the coming days ahead....

CHILDLIKE

But my righteous one will live by faith.
My soul takes no pleasure in anyone who shrinks back.
Hebrews 10:38
I was just recently consecrated as a fulltime servant of the Lord in our community. This means I give my life – all that I am and all that I have – for God’s purpose, for His glory.
I used to be scared of getting in this level of commitment to the Lord. “What about me? How about my hopes? Will I still be able to enjoy life? What about my family?” So many anxieties would creep in; so many concerns would weigh me down.
But through the years the Lord has proven Himself to be reliable. He showed me that He cares for me in all areas of my life. Yes, He even cares if I am living my life to the full or not. Indeed, He is committed to see me reach my fullest potential – if I would just allow Him, if only I would surrender to Him.
I have realized that all it needs is childlike faith. Not so much the complicated, sophisticated, scholarly faith, but the simple faith of a little child in his father.
Nowadays I can say, “Lord, no matter what happens, I trust in You. I entrust everything to You.” And I feel so free! - Mark of The Living Water
Lord, help me know that everything fades in comparison with You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet To Come

The song that best describe the new chapter of my life! 💜