Thursday, October 2, 2008

52 quetions

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
> my honey
2. When shopping at the grocery store,do you return your cart?
> of course not. just kidding… sometimes…
3. If you had to kiss again the last personyou kissed, would you?
> definitely yes…
4. Do you take compliments well?
> i look at the person giving the compliment and take it from there.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
> nope… i hate math…=) it's my waterloo!
6. how would you survive?
> as long as I have my pocket knife and a big box of matches. =) hehehe…
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would save.
> my self.
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
> hmmmm.
9. Who do you text the most?
> my honey
10. Favorite childrens book?
>snow white
11. Eye color?
> brown.
12. How tall are you?
> 5'6".
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
> depends on the situation
14. Any secret admirers?
> the hell i care about secret admirers? I like the aggressive guys. hehehehe!
15. When was the last time you were atOlive Garden?
> where is that?
16. wlng sixteen eh…
> obvious.
17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
> bantayan cebu.
18. Do you like mustard?
>slight…
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
>both. but not at the same time.
21. Do you miss anyone?
>none really at the moment
22. Can you do splits?
> slight na lang kasi wala ng practice
23. What movie do you want to see right now?
>kulam….
24. What did you do for New Years Eve?
> can’t really remember.
25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
> No comment.
26. Do you own a camera phone?
> yup.
27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
> a beauty queen. taray!
28. Whats the last letter of your middle name?
> A
29. Are you hispanic?
> no comment.
31. Do you like care bears?
> yung pink lang gusto ko dun.
32. What do you buy at the Movies?
> depends on my my mood.
33. Do you know how to play poker?
> no. but my cousins are expert
34. Do you wear your seatbelt?
> I don’t own a car.
35. What do you wear to sleep?
>my pj’s … hahahaha!
36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
> nothin.
37. Is your hair straight or curly?
> straight.
38. Is your tongue pierced?
> not yet. i have plans to…
39. Do you like Liver and Onions?
> liver NO. onions YES
40. Do you like funny or serious people better?
> i prefer SMART people who are a mixture of both.
41. Ever been to L.A.?
> not yet.
42. Who is on your mind right now?
> my honey
43. any plans for tonight?
> nothin much…
44. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
Ø I’m your’s by jason mraz
45. Do you hate chocolate?
> definitely not.
46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
> hmmm. i'd rather keep this to myself.
47. Are you a gullible person?
> quite.
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
> no. .
49. If you could have any job what would it be?
> a bold star. hehehe! joke… nothin in particular
50. Are you easy to get along with?
> yup. i think so
51. What is your favorite time of day?
> late night. =)
52. Are you generally a happy person?
> yup. i think so…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet To Come

The song that best describe the new chapter of my life! 💜